Dubai , UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
5 -5 years
Functional Area : Marketing
Job Type : Full Time
• Lead the development of the strategic business plan, developing all aspects of marketing plans, including positioning, branding, development of market strategies – ultimately creating promotional materials and programs to support the product and obtaining approval through the appropriate committees.
• Working with opinion leaders, external vendors and clinical development teams towards developing and executing the commercialization and marketing launch plans; fostering and managing relationships with the key professional and patient advocacy organizations
• Collaborating on market research activities, monitoring and evaluating competitive products and marketplace dynamics
• Managing funds and resources appropriately, with budget and specified timelines
• Serve as a member of the cross-functional brand team, partnering with others in Commercial, Medical Affairs and other functions.
• Collaborate with sales organization to support effective HCP program delivery.
• Partner with agencies to develop HCP and consumer strategies and deliver tactics.
• Coordinating various aspects of key conferences, work closely with and manage outside suppliers to develop and execute speaker’s bureaus and other promotional programs.
• Review product and competitor data and activities to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors’ products.
• Collaborate with the Managed Care team to identify and pull through specific Managed Care opportunities.
• Close liaison with the Field Sales force and Sales Training to assess the response to and suitability of current promotional material and to ensure it is being used optimally.
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree desirable
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical Sales or Marketing.
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent written and oral English communication skills
• Creative and innovative with strong conceptual skills, while also possessing analytical problem solving skills; ability to leverage market research and clinical data to develop marketing strategies
• Understanding of marketing fundamentals, HCP strategy, tactical plan development, marketing research, advertising, sales and promotion.
• Demonstrated ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, show attention to detail and follow-through to completion.
• Proactive, results-oriented, hard-working, self-starter motivated by a challenging task.
• Employ excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with all levels of personnel and management to facilitate information flow and decision making.
• Ability to work independently and make decisions with appropriate consultation from supervisors
• Ability to effectively use the Microsoft Office Suite of software
• Understands data needs to drive business decisions and has a solid understanding of industry data sources and methods for obtaining non-conventional data
• Establishes tracking mechanisms, interprets, assesses and communicates market data (TRx's/dollars, physician and patient trends, competitive landscape) and prepares situational analyses to be presented to senior management.
25 -40 years
Sharing this opportunity with your friends might help them have a better work & life.