Dubai , UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
3 -5 years
Company/Legal Entity xxxxxxx Group
Functional Area Marketing
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
Job Description A UAE healthcare leader, xxxxxxx, has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. It is a pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, and performance driven people. All of this makes xxxxxxxx one of the most rewarding employers in our field. We're committed to peak performance, improving the quality of life, and embracing and leveraging diverse backgrounds, cultures and talents to achieve competitive advantage.
Responsible for the development and delivery of product training curriculum and assessments as well as confirming Field Associates are effectively trained on relevant selling skills that reflect the needs in the current market environment as well as ensuring alignment with brand-based needs/requirements. Medical Trainers will ensure Field Associates are effectively trained on product knowledge that reflect the needs of marketing, medical, legal, and compliance requirements via pre and post training program metrics and pull through activities. The Medical Trainer will partner with the Franchises, PLS Business Partner, Marketing and Sales teams, and HQ Training in the development and implementation of learning solutions and materials across the core Sales competencies, to ensure strong Product Knowledge and Selling and Influencing, from fundamental to thought leader competency.
• Lead the development and execution of the Product and Skills Training Curriculum for assigned brand(s).
o Ensure cross-functional input is integrated & aligned in the strategy, tactics, & investments of the plan.
o Ensure curriculum is designed to accommodate progressive learning from fundamental through thought leader.
o Conduct on-going needs analysis (customer feedback, field interactions, SMEs, etc) and leverage results to inform/adjust training strategy and curriculum as needed in partnership with Training Lead.
o Ensure all materials (live, online, testing, etc) are approved and compliant consistent with xxxxxxx policies.
o Identify and execute pull through opportunities for each learning program and leverage the pre and post training metrics to measure impact on business outcomes
• Ensure quality delivery of training by partnering with Marketing, Sales to develop and pull through the training strategy in the field using a variety of tactics (live and virtual facilitation, Train the Trainers, Peer-based teaching, etc) and technologies.
• Partner with brand teams to ensure selling messages are effectively conveyed. Must be able to effectively respond to changes in brand labelling, sales campaigns and materials, competitor activity and market events to provide continued reinforcement of product training.
• Partner with the marketing teams and Training Lead to embed product training into New Hire Training curriculum, including the design, production, implementation, coordination and evaluation of all product skills training activities relating to new hire training workshops. Ensure materials are up to date & MAP approved per xxxxxxx policy.
• Selling skills training – Identify opportunities to improve on the Field Associates implementation of the xxxxxxx sales approach. Consistently pull through the xxxxxxx sales approach in all training materials developed, inclusive of new hire, DPM or NSM, and on-going training.
• On-going training – Constantly stay attuned with field training needs; development and implementation of training activities, and completion of on-going assessment. Lead and participate in the development of on-going training (all formats) for reps regarding ways to effectively enhance their product knowledge, product selling messages, and selling skills.
• Identify opportunities for enhancements, customization and applying key learnings to increase business outcomes in areas including: 1) Advanced product skills training, 2) continuous product training & assessments, 3) Product certification requirements, 4) Selling skills, 5) Benchmarking excellence, and 6) Identifying & implementing best practices.
• Create innovative training solutions to include materials in multi-media formats and invest in continuous improvement of training materials and processes.
• Develop and maintain ownership of KPI tracking/reporting progress on the implementation of the Product training strategy and curriculum
• Ensure Franchise field associates’ maintain annual product certification on priority Franchise brands, and partner with PLS Business partners to ensure all field associates are properly trained and certified on promoted products as deployed.
EEO Statement xxxxxxx Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Minimum requirements Education:
B. Pharm/ M. Pharm
Languages: Fluent English (written and spoken)
-3-5 years of pharmaceutical experience (preferred) - Experience could be across any combination of the following:
1. Sales/ Medical representative
2. Sales training experience
-Strong product/disease state knowledge and experience; agility to learn multiple disease states/products
-Presentation and platform skills, including ability to communicate in small and large settings
-Strong Communication (oral/written) & Interpersonal skills
-Brand strategy, tactics understanding
-Knowledge of field/sales force
-Administrative management skills - planning, organization, operational decision making and analysis.
-Demonstrated experience in working with others to achieve organizational objectives including the ability to anticipate and adapt, own and or/work group tactics to support changing business needs
-Proven ability to manage multiple projects and be accountable for individual & department results
Key Competencies Required:
• Knowledge Management – Strong Disease Area / Product Knowledge Skills
• Communication / Facilitation
25 -40 years
Sharing this opportunity with your friends might help them have a better work & life.